HOME > About KEC > Announcements
Fall 2020 TaLK (25th)
Fall 2020 TaLK (25th)
- Program Description: The Teach and Learn in Korea(TaLK) program invites college students and recent graduates to teach English to elementary school students living in the rural areas of South Korea. Funded by the Ministry of Education(MOE), the TaLK program aims to cultivate a strong desire to learn English through classroom teaching methods designed by our own scholars. While teaching, participants will have the opportunity to learn about Korean culture and to travel to regions of Korea.
- Eligibility: Citizens of the United States of America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the United Kingdom who have successfully completed at least two years of undergraduate education or have Associate's degree are eligible for TaLK program.* Overseas Koreans in their 1st or 2nd year of undergraduate study are eligible if they qualify for the F-4 visa or hold Korean citizenship.
- Job Description: TaLK scholars are required to teach English in after-school classes in the elementary school designated by the Provincial Office of Education(POE) during the term of scholarship after finishing online pre-orientation and on-site orientation program.
- Benefits: TaLK scholars have benefits such as monthly stipend(a fixed amount of 1,500,000 Korean Won), settlement allowance, housing, entrance allowance, medical insurance coverage, vacation &sick leave, co-teaching system, government scholarship certificate and cultural experience program.
- Application Information: All applicants are required to complete an online application by creating a TaLK account on the TaLK web site at http://www.talk.go.kr. They need to send application materials to one of the application offices according to the location of their residence or university.
- Apply Online: www.talk.go.krApplication -->> mailing physical documents to Korean Education Center (3505 Koger Blvd, STE, 174, Duluth GA 30096)
-Application Deadline: June 5, 2020 (Friday)
- Must complete all required forms for consideration
- Early applicants will be given priority, so PLEASE DON'T DELA
❍ Korean Education Center in Atlanta
3505 Koger Blvd, STE 174 Duluth GA 30096
Tel.770-686-3949 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
❍ TaLK office in Seoul
Tel.82-2-3668-1399 / email@example.com / www.talk.go.kr
*** Important Changes that affect the August 2020 intake and future intakes US Applicants are now required to submit FBI Background Checks: Starting with the August 2020 intake, we will only accept apostilled FBI background checks from US applicants or applicants who are asked to submit an American background check. We are doing so to simplify the process on both the applicant and our office, as there has been a lot of confusion regarding both the background check and the apostille. Please be aware that the only apostille that is appropriate for the FBI background check is issued by the US Department of State Office of Authentications in Washington, D.C.
2022 TOPIK Application Information
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.07.06 | Votes 0 | Views 260
[Office closed]On Monday, August 15, 2022 in observance of "Liberation Day of Korea "
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.08.12 | Votes 0 | Views 5
2022 Fall Korean Language Program
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.08.08 | Votes 0 | Views 23
2022 GKS-G Final Result Announcement
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.07.22 | Votes 0 | Views 32
Closed on Monday, June 20, 2022 in observance of "Juneteenth National Independence Day"
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.06.17 | Votes 0 | Views 36
Call for Essays : The Understanding Korea Contest 2022
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.06.15 | Votes 0 | Views 73
Closed on Monday, on May 30, 2022 in observance of "Memorial Day"
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.05.27 | Votes 0 | Views 54
Summer Korean Language Program
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.05.23 | Votes 0 | Views 110
2022 Overseas Koreans Domestic Curriculum Fall Semester
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.05.09 | Votes 0 | Views 138
Office will be closed on Monday, February 21, 2022 in observance of Presidents' Day
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.02.16 | Votes 0 | Views 286
2022 Overseas Korean Education Spring Program
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.02.16 | Votes 0 | Views 353
The 32nd & The 33rd AKS Summer Program for International Students
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.02.16 | Votes 0 | Views 277
2022 Application Guidelines of Global Korea Scholarship for Graduate Degrees
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.02.14 | Votes 0 | Views 410
2022 Korean Studies Promotion Program Announcement
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.02.09 | Votes 0 | Views 364
[Holiday] Office close January 17th-Martin Luther King Jr. Day
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.01.14 | Votes 0 | Views 704
2022 Spring Fall Virtual Korean Language Program
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2022.01.03 | Votes 0 | Views 919